Effective January 1st, 2007
Floral Elegance (a trading name of Colour Digital Print Ltd) values its customers and respects their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
Floral Elegance (Colour Digital Print Ltd) recognises that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us online to third parties.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone) that you provide when you place an order with us. We also maintain a record of your product interests and your purchases online and in our stores.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
When you make an online purchase from us, we use your information to process your order. We will also send you emails to confirm your order, and we may need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order. In addition, you are given the option to sign up to receive email updates about our products, services, contests, and promotions. In the event you use a discount coupon provided by us (or any partner companies) we reserve the right to contact you with future Discounts and Offers, Please be aware when using a coupon you confirm you are happy to be contacted in line with the current GDPR legislation.
If at any time you would like us to remove you from our email or postal mailing lists, feel free to contact Colour Digital Print Ltd customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please be sure to include a full name and any other relevant information. If you have previously asked to be removed from our email list. Please note that under new legislation it will take no longer than 4 weeks to be removed from our list - where ever possible this will be actioned immediately.
As part of agreeing to our newsletter/email marketing, we may also send you notices about our products, services, contests and promotions through postal mail.
We contract with third parties to assist us in maintaining and managing our service to you. At no point is any of your data transferred to any third parties. If we have to deal with a third party to fulfil your order we are the contracted customer with the third party and not you, therefore any/none of your information is passed forward to fulfil the order.
If prior to participating in a contest or promotion, you opted not to receive information from us, you may still receive information from or about our services in connection with the contest or promotion if you choose to participate in it. You may opt not to participate in these contests or promotions if you do not want to receive information about us or share your information with us and the other companies sponsoring those contests or promotions.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
To access your information online, simply click the ACCOUNT link to sign in, and then choose the appropriate section to review, edit, or delete your personal information.
If at any time you would like us to remove you from our email or postal mailing lists or if you do not want us to use your information to enhance your shopping experience, feel free to contact Colour Digital Print Ltd customer service via email at email@example.com Please be sure to include your email address and full name.
REMOVING YOURSELF FROM MAILOUTS
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us, either through email, postal mail or by phone, please when receiving the email marketing using the unsubscribe button at the foot of the email to remove yourself from the list.
Please note that such requests will be effective immediately. Please also note that when you make a purchase, we will send you an email to confirm your order and may also need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
We at Colour Digital Print Ltd are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13 and has signed up without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable information from our files.
GPDR Directive - Effective May 25th 2018
On May the 25th 2018, the new enforced GPDR legislation becomes active and offer tighter security practices for the compilation and retention of data. Under the GDPR, you as an individual have:
- The right to access –this means that individuals have the right to request access to their personal data and to ask how their data is used by the company after it has been gathered. The company must provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge and in electronic format if requested.
- The right to be forgotten – if consumers are no longer customers, or if they withdraw their consent from a company to use their personal data, then they have the right to have their data deleted.
- The right to data portability – Individuals have a right to transfer their data from one service provider to another. And it must happen in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to be informed – this covers any gathering of data by companies, and individuals must be informed before data is gathered. Consumers have to opt-in for their data to be gathered, and consent must be freely given rather than implied.
- The right to have the information corrected – This ensures that individuals can have their data updated if it is out of date or incomplete or incorrect.
- The right to restrict processing – Individuals can request that their data is not used for processing. Their record can remain in place, but not be used.
- The right to object – this includes the right of individuals to stop the processing of their data for direct marketing. There are no exemptions to this rule, and any processing must stop as soon as the request is received. In addition, this right must be made clear to individuals at the very start of any communication.
- The right to be notified – If there has been a data breach which compromises an individual’s personal data, the individual has a right to be informed within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
As a company, we do not process your data for any other use than as a customer shopping with us. Any data stored on our system is compiled and supplied by yourself as part of the order process. You have access to this information at any time and can request this information be removed should you no longer wish to shop with us. The data compiled in this system is not replicated in any way shape or form nor passed to any third parties or stored likewise in any other form of the database system.
We reserve the right to contact you in the future in the event you directly message us through our chatbot. This information will be retained and whilst you may provide an email with your order/account details we may contact you using the email confirmed prior to the inception of the chat. The company, and any partner organisations, reserve the right to contact you based on information provided through our website chat as well as any
By closing your account on our website and deleting the data we hold within this account there will be no reference to this information stored elsewhere other than an archive of previous/historic orders.
Every new customer must sign up to our website and by doing so are given fields to fill in to allow our service to you to work effectively. This information is the bare minimum needed to fulfill an order to you and not deemed in any way to create a personal profile of information. We do not collect any sensitive data. Included in this signup information is a selection box to receive our newsletter/email marketing. By clicking this when signing up you will receive confirmation of this choice by email. At any time under this email marketing you are given a clear link to unsubscribe from the mailings.
Our database does not allow automatic deletion of accounts after a set period of time, nor can you delete your account from our databsase from your account area without requesting us to do this for you. You may at any time request your account closure by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org